To create within a framework of Christian values, thriving and successful academies that set the highest aspirations for children’s attainment and behaviour and enable children to excel academically, socially and spiritually.
- keep children and their achievements and wellbeing at the heart of all we do
- ensure that all children who attend a P&WDAT academy achieve well and have the opportunity to flourish in all respects in order to fully develop and realise their God-given talents and potential
- empower children to reach out to others, make a difference and contribute to social transformation
- raise aspirations for everyone in the organisation
- attract and develop the very best staff
- forge strong and effective partnerships with parents and the wider community
- enhance the distinctive Christian ethos and values of our Church academies